Rain and heavy snow are the most common source of damage to spa covers. The high winds, rain, and possibly hail can really do a number on you cover if you don't follow the following five steps.
1.Remove furniture and plants
Remove all patio furniture, plants, and anything else that could be picked up by the wind and blown into the spa cover.
2.Ensure the hot tub cover is installed correctly
High winds have been known to rip spa covers off of their spas entirely. Make sure that it's installed and closed down on top of the spa. Consider adding locks if you don’t have any to make sure that it the cover stays down.
3.Add spa cover straps
If you are still worried about the wind, try adding cover straps to your spa cover to prevent it from blowing away. These add just a little more protection from the wind and can mean the difference from your spa cover remaining on your spa or becoming its own self flying kite.
4.Invest in a spa cover cap or bag
Cover caps fit over the top of your hot tub cover. They are effective at protecting your spa cover from damage due to winds, or even snow and ice. Also, you can choose a spa bag to fully cover the spa and spa cover.
If you're looking to order for your spa cover and spa, I highly recommend you can choose our Taisheng high quality spa cap and spa bag.
5.Remove any water, snow and/or ice from the cover immediately
If you get snow, make snow removal a part of your routine. In addition to sidewalks, brush away any excess snow on your spa cover. This will get rid of the extra weight on your cover so it lasts longer.
- By Strengthening The Integration Of Diversified...
- Focus Ceramic Sanitary Ware Industry Six Changes
- Bath Bathtub Cleaning Tips
- Household Cleaning And Maintenance Coup Bathtub
- What Bath Sheet
- Acrylic Bathtub How? What Advantages And Disadv...
- Acrylic Bathtub Toxic It
- Acrylic Bathtub And Ceramic Bath Which Is Good
- How To Clean Acrylic Bathtub At Home
- How To Clean Acrylic Bath Tub Small Maintenance...
- Why Should We Buy A Spa Cover Lifter?
- Spa Cover Lifter Maintenance
- How To Take Care Of Your Spa When You Are On A ...