3.Material:PVC skin,EPS foam interior
4.Type:use for home;
5.Certificate:ASTM F 1346-91
ASTM F 1346-91 standard high quality harsh hot tub cover
We are a professional manufacturer of top Quality SPA accessories,Heat preservation covers and all types of cover equipment used for SpasWe can fully design as per customer's requirements.
OEM project are also welcome
All designs are base on customers' requirement !
All materials used are top quality !
All making skill are top level !
Package & Delivery
There are 3 ways to package the spa covers , carton ,PE bag ,PP Woven !
All base on customers !
They are safe in transport !
It's easy to fit a 20ft container .around 60 pcs-100 pcs ,base on the taper and the size of spa covers !
A container to be shipped is safe !
All showing pictures are feedback by our customers !
Good looking ,fashional and top quality with longer use !
Spa cover information
ASTM F 1346-91
· This specification establishes requirements for safety covers for swimming pools, spas, hot tubs,
and wading pools (hereinafter referred to as pools, unless otherwise specified).
· When correctly installed and used in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions,
this specification is intended to reduce the risk of drowning by inhibiting the access of children
under five years of age to the water......
Spa cover 4 inches thick in the center and tapers to 2 inches at the edges
· The tapered foam core is four inches thick (4") expanded polystyrene foam to retain heat.
· The taper to two inches (2") allows a much greater runoff of rainwater than other tapered covers.
· Available in either 1.0 pound or 2.0 pound density.
· Either 2 or 4 locking tie-downs are included (or none at the request of customer).
(Four locking tie-downs are required to meet ASTM f 1346-91)
· Both the handles and locking tiedowns are made from the same material as the cover. (PVC leather)
Skin and purpose
·The skin is made of the same vinyl material as the spa cover.
· It's purpose is to protect the outer sides of the spa from the sun's rays.
The density on the foam
· Each of the spa cover tapers above have foam density options too.
Foam density is selected by pound of density.
·The weight bearing aspects of the cover will change with higher foam densities.
So does the R factor and does the weight of the spa cover.
·The most common foam density choices are 1lb, 1.5lb, and 1.75lb and 2lb.
The 1lb options is often your standard choice.
·The 1.5 foam density will notch up your options and price. Price increases with foam density options.
Reinforce the cover
· Be sure that galvanized iron C-Channel be inserted into the foam core for enhance the bearing capacity.
· Very long swimming pool cover can be use the H shape stainless steel ,the cover will be much stronger and durable