Do you know what kind of hot tub you own? Do you know the make and model of it? Before you add chemicals to your hot tub, you at least need to know how much water it holds in gallons.
I have two methods for finding out all the information you need to know about your hot tub so you can properly take care of it.
Method 1: Consult The Manual For Gallons in a Hot Tub
This is going to sound like a no-brainer. Of course, if you have the manual, you should know what hot tub you own. However, you might not have the manual, but if you know where you bought the tub from, you can call the place where you bought it. They would have all the details on the model you purchased.
A good idea is to call the place where you bought it from to see if they can send you a PDF version of the manual, or at least just tell you over the phone how many gallons are in your hot tub. But if that fails, you can always use…
Method 2: The Google Method
Another method I recently performed for a customer was what I like to call “The Google Method.” Just like the name implies, it involves using the internet and the Google search engine.
First, remove the front panel of your hot tub (the side where you’re control panel is located). Inside you should find a serial or model number. Write down every number you see, or take pictures with your phone or camera. Here is some examples:
By entering these numbers into Google’s search engine, you should be able to narrow down what hot tub you own. You might even find a site that lists the water capacity and other specs. The goal is to find the brand name and model you have. If necessary, you can call the manufacturer, and they can help you determine what hot tub you have.
This may even help you find the PDF manual from the manufacturer’s website. I would exhaust every other option, both online and off-line, before taking the panels off of your hot tub.
Again, I recommend you write down everything you need to know about your hot tub. The most important spec is the water capacity (how much water your hot tub holds) so you can determine the amount of chemicals you need to add.
- By Strengthening The Integration Of Diversified...
- Focus Ceramic Sanitary Ware Industry Six Changes
- Bath Bathtub Cleaning Tips
- Household Cleaning And Maintenance Coup Bathtub
- What Bath Sheet
- Acrylic Bathtub How? What Advantages And Disadv...
- Acrylic Bathtub Toxic It
- Acrylic Bathtub And Ceramic Bath Which Is Good
- How To Clean Acrylic Bathtub At Home
- How To Clean Acrylic Bath Tub Small Maintenance...
- Excellent Lyon Show
- A Nice Visiting To Taisheng And The Factory
- Merry Christmas From Taisheng
- Some Tips To Reduce Costs For Your Hot Tub
- A New Year, What Are You Going To Do?
- New Year With Better Service And New Spa Covers
- Amazing New Arrival Spa Covers Coming Soon
- What Is The Benefits Of Hot Tub Enclosure?
- Taisheng Annual Meeting Of 2019